Map discussion (Thursdays)

Nate
Re: Map discussion (Thursdays)

Beitragvon Nate » Do 5. Feb 2015, 16:55

Well for next week the last debate about the maps should be on tuesday (or so), and not on thursday evening :D

I think vote is fine.
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Fr 6. Feb 2015, 14:39

Yesterday wasnt really fun during the Event...

-Shikotan INF AAS is more like Skirmish (150 - 250 tickets)
-Iron Ridge STD was good
-Pavlovsk INF is one of the worst maps (no ticketbleed for US, better weapons....)
-Burning was the worst round ever. After a mass ctd all clans switched to MEC with 90% publics on GB.
People with fast loading computer rushing flags, it took 20min or more and 10 people leaving on GB until admins started to balance.

Next time pls wait until people rejoined -> balance -> restart the map after a mass CTD!
+ ranzpirat was like the only admin responding...
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Fr 6. Feb 2015, 15:38

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:-Shikotan INF AAS is more like Skirmish (150 - 250 tickets)

I agree to some point. The Idea was to use this as a semi-seeding map to fill up the server. It was nearly full already when the event started so yeah, to much players. I still ike the map/layout though!
-Iron Ridge STD was good

While I totally agree here (me and my squad had a lot of action going and tons of phun) there will be other people on militiaside who didnt like the stomp that much.
-Pavlovsk INF is one of the worst maps (no ticketbleed for US, better weapons....)

I cant relate, I liked the round the most out of the three, it was balanced (something around ~40:0 in the end?) and your team played with "better weapons" the round before.
-Burning was the worst round ever. After a mass ctd all clans switched to MEC with 90% publics on GB.

I left after pavlovsk so I dont know what happened, but this is some shit that shouldnt happen. Whoever was still playing as well, please elaborate! Even if the event was over, the quality shouldnt drop that much.

Thanks for your feedback!
Bild
BildBild
Mr.Sherenai: Ich gehe jetzt in den Park und schlürf mir einen mit nem dicken Eis.
Curry-Chicken

Beitragvon Curry-Chicken » Fr 6. Feb 2015, 16:51

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:-Burning was the worst round ever. After a mass ctd all clans switched to MEC with 90% publics on GB.
People with fast loading computer rushing flags, it took 20min or more and 10 people leaving on GB until admins started to balance.

TBH the teams didn't looked that bad in the beginning. I actually thought MEC is the weaker team in the beginning, so I told my squad that we will focus on building FOBs. So while the pub squads and the PR.IT guys capped the city flag, we stayed all the way back. My squad and I switched but by then it was too late.

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Next time pls wait until people rejoined -> balance -> restart the map after a mass CTD!
+ ranzpirat was like the only admin responding...

Great point, didn't thought about it last night.

Curry.
Bild

ELmariachi: "spread on the Map like Ants on Soda..."
K4on: "Ich gammel hier im Hochsitz aufem Berg, und es regnet in strömen..."
K4on: "Darum bin ich auch so lange online xD"
Pheelz: "wooden pussies"

Zurück zu „JFTD Archive“