JFTD - ideas and suggestions

ELmariachi
Community Member
Re: JFTD - ideas and suggestions

Beitragvon ELmariachi » Sa 14. Dez 2013, 15:25

Ich schlage vor das wir an JFT bestimmten Leuten kleine Adminrechte geben damit wenn mal wieder so wenig NEW Admins am start sind, die wenigen Admins die Teilnehmen nicht die ganze Zeit nur mit administrieren beschäftigt sind.. Letztens waren glaub ich nur Neander und ich da.. Also Warnen und Kicken sollte ausreichen da hierfür keine Reports geschrieben werden müssen. Bei ganz Groben verstössen müssen dann halt die NEW Admins handeln..
Bild
Neander
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Neander » Sa 14. Dez 2013, 16:06

I think we already have some community admins in KSK and 3DAC. So last JFTD we have Curry and two KSK memebers with admins rights on our server. Maybe we can give one member of WGP and OD-S admin rights for this day. But then its important that evey community admin is in our Teamspeak and we have to talk with them, that they can use their admin rights even then a big NEW is on the server.
I think at the moment our community admins only use the admin rights then no NEW admin is on our server.

But in my opinion NEW have to provide more admins for this event. We have around 110 members and 48 admins in NEW and only 1-2 are playing on JFTD an NEW and friends event that's not enough...
Grüße Neander | Chris Bild
Bild

Pflichtangabe zu den Inhaltsstoffen meiner Postings: Kompetenz, Erfahrung, geringe Anteile von Halbwissen. Kann Spuren von Ironie oder Hörensagen enthalten.
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Fr 14. Feb 2014, 12:43

We could start announcing squads in advance and or roles for the infantry, so volunteering commanders know what they have to work with? Or the other way around, make a list of mandatory squad assignements and try to fill those every week? (for example: CAS, TRANS, ARMOR, MORTAR, 2*ATTACKINGINF, 1*DEFENDINGINF, 1*MECHINF (quick reaction), RECON).

We had two rounds just in the last two weeks with not happening APC-Support on one side.

Whatever does not get picked/claimed in advance can be announced before each round.

eidt: another thought, how about the participating clans report a list of participating players ONE DAY IN ADVANCE so we can "balance" the clans before the round even starts?
Bild
BildBild
Mr.Sherenai: Ich gehe jetzt in den Park und schlürf mir einen mit nem dicken Eis.
Fizzco

Beitragvon Fizzco » Fr 14. Feb 2014, 15:42

Ranzpirat hat geschrieben:eidt: another thought, how about the participating clans report a list of participating players ONE DAY IN ADVANCE so we can "balance" the clans before the round even starts?

I feel this won't work, only because in OD-S atleast we never have any idea whos going to be there on the day, its a show up on TS and see whats happening type of deal.
Curry-Chicken

Beitragvon Curry-Chicken » Di 18. Feb 2014, 07:12

Ranzpirat hat geschrieben:We could start announcing squads in advance and or roles for the infantry, so volunteering commanders know what they have to work with? Or the other way around, make a list of mandatory squad assignements and try to fill those every week? (for example: CAS, TRANS, ARMOR, MORTAR, 2*ATTACKINGINF, 1*DEFENDINGINF, 1*MECHINF (quick reaction), RECON).

We had two rounds just in the last two weeks with not happening APC-Support on one side.

Whatever does not get picked/claimed in advance can be announced before each round.

eidt: another thought, how about the participating clans report a list of participating players ONE DAY IN ADVANCE so we can "balance" the clans before the round even starts?

Too much paperwork. If you are up for it do it but I think it makes it more complicated and stressful for all of us. As well as Fizzco is right, we never know who is really joining us.

Curry.
Bild

ELmariachi: "spread on the Map like Ants on Soda..."
K4on: "Ich gammel hier im Hochsitz aufem Berg, und es regnet in strömen..."
K4on: "Darum bin ich auch so lange online xD"
Pheelz: "wooden pussies"
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Di 18. Feb 2014, 18:05

If I would get the information one day in advance from EVERY PARTICIPATING COMMUNITY I would do it. Especially because Im free for the next month, last exam on thursday. Just saying. Will do a squad for international pubbies to join anyhow every thursday.
Bild
BildBild
Mr.Sherenai: Ich gehe jetzt in den Park und schlürf mir einen mit nem dicken Eis.
[KSK]Ghostfool

Beitragvon [KSK]Ghostfool » Di 18. Feb 2014, 19:34

Nice suggestion ranzpirat, but i dont know if it will work that well. There are many small communites and if i take KSK for example...we often dont exactly know if we will have 2 people or 8 people online at JFTD. Many people cant play that early and so the most of the people often join when the first map is nearly finished. I dont know how other communities or clans do it but i dont think everyone will have a plan will going on JFTD...
Nice idea with that international squad btw
Rage
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Rage » Sa 15. Mär 2014, 19:04

We had a meeting today with 3dAC , KSK, WGP to discuss the future organisation of JFTD.

Admins

We request a list of selected clans from which we choose who receives admin rights on JFTD.
This includes 3dAC , KSK, Merk, WGP, QRF. It is required to be on the NEW TS for all Admins if they want to keep the admin rights.

Maps

Maps will be voted and set always one week before the event.

Round Planing
Integrated the !restart like on wars meaning the Layout stays the Squads stay round is restarted.
Allthough "possible" python bugs can occur!

Password protected

We will set a password for the event the week after next.
And see how it works out.

Time

Is shifted one hour later 19:00 PRT / (20:00 Uhr german time)

Others

Servername change: "Night" - > "Event"
Joint Forces Teamwork Event
Bild
Bild
[KSK]Eichhoernsche

Beitragvon [KSK]Eichhoernsche » So 16. Mär 2014, 12:09

added some important things - hope I got everything right...

Rage hat geschrieben:We had a meeting today with 3dAC , KSK, WGP to discuss the future organisation of JFTD.

Admins

We request a list of selected clans from which we choose who receives admin rights on JFTD.
This includes 3dAC , KSK, Merk, WGP, QRF. It is required to be on the NEW TS for all Admins if they want to keep the admin rights.

Maps

Maps will be voted and set always one week before the event.

Round Planing
Integrated the !restart like on wars meaning the Layout stays the Squads stay round is restarted.
Allthough "possible" python bugs can occur!
We will have a small briefing before we actually start the round. In that phase (5-10min) it will be determined what will be the tasks of each squad.

Password protected

We will set a password for the event the week after next.
And see how it works out.

Time
The day of the event will be shifted to Friday
Is shifted one hour later 19:00 PRT / (20:00 Uhr german time)

Others

Servername change: "Night" - > "Event"
Joint Forces Teamwork Event
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Do 20. Mär 2014, 15:45

I cant make it today for the maptest, but will there be a "regular" JFTD tomorrow (21.04) or is the new schedule starting AFTER this week, so first friday JFTD on 28.04.? /me wants JFTD.
Bild
BildBild

Zurück zu „JFTD Archive“