Every Thursday evening on our PR:BF2 server
Rage
Serveradmin
Joint Operations Feedback

Beitragvon Rage » Fr 6. Feb 2015, 19:16

Bild

Joint Operations Feedback

Storys from the front...
What did you like, what needs to be improved, feel free to post your feedback here in this thread.

You can also post your feedback in our official New Era Warfare Feedback thread on the Project Reality Forum:
official New Era Warfare Feedback on the PR Forum

Map suggestion on the other hand for the next upcoming Joint Operations can be made here:
Joint Operations Map Suggestion
Bild
Bild
K4on
Administrator
Re: Joint Operations Feedback

Beitragvon K4on » Fr 6. Feb 2015, 20:27

Here some Sbeneh Teamwork from the last Joint Operations Event.

Bild
Weed-Killer:"MEC just started throwing people at us blindly." from all 4 directions.
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Fr 27. Feb 2015, 09:10

Balance was shit yesterday 3 rounds in a row around 200-0.
It isnt smart to have 2 big clans with each more than 10 guys on one side and all the small ones + publics on the other side.

+ Dont set a 4km asset map as last one...
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Fr 27. Feb 2015, 11:42

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Balance was shit yesterday 3 rounds in a row around 200-0.
It isnt smart to have 2 big clans with each more than 10 guys on one side and all the small ones + publics on the other side.

Difficult. After Mestia (in which the server the server was already full) Militia lost >200:0, so we switched the 5(!) Ducks. I asked 3dac and MERK how many of the mare joining, 3dac told me 0, MERK told me one.

I had to leave right after begining of shijia because of PRT training and joined in back for the last 15m and yeah, it looked kinda shitty, but I dont know what exactly happened in the round.

Before Roundend, my PRTSquad joined in, as did Buschpilots. So we decided to switch both of them to the loosing team. IMO it worked, because Beirut wasnt 200:0 but more like 130:0 which I blame our initial fuckup at deployment (transpilot derped >.<) and that we lost CAS for.

+ Dont set a 4km asset map as last one...

I kind of aggree, even though beirut was the more intense one yesterday, may have been a good idea to play it second.
Bild
BildBild
Mr.Sherenai: Ich gehe jetzt in den Park und schlürf mir einen mit nem dicken Eis.
DoctorWhose
Serveradmin

Beitragvon DoctorWhose » Fr 27. Feb 2015, 15:05

Ranzpirat hat geschrieben:I had to leave right after begining of shijia because of PRT training and joined in back for the last 15m and yeah, it looked kinda shitty, but I dont know what exactly happened in the round.

I can tell you: First Chinese deployment looked kinda good, with them capping a flag on the other side of the river.

However, then the cardhouse began to collapse. There was a stalemate between two neutral flags for a while but K/D continued to be worse and worse for China. If not for zerging Abandoned Airport in the end Im sure it wouldve ended in a fullcap.
Bild

New guy in squad: "Need anything special?"
Me: "A brain."
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Do 12. Mär 2015, 23:55

Same balance shit again. So I have to post it easier to understand for all the admins:

1. Gaza Std: Teams balanced with each 1/3 publics. IDF wins because Std layout is absolute unbalanced.
IDF has 1 Tank + 2 Namer vs 1 HAT kit + 1 spg...

2. Hades: RUS with 50% pubs vs NED with 0% pubs + map is shit and unbalanced as hell. Good that it took 20min until some admin realizes the balance situation... Luckily Danger who was the only one knowing what fairplay means switched with his squad and balanced. RUS lost because balance was too late and deployment was shit already + AK is shit on this map.

3. Wanda: I dont know why but almost all 3dac switched to GER so my team was stacked as fuck.
GER won by only 30 tickets because sq 3 didnt defend the flag otherwise it would be way more.

You have to get your shit togheter and ensure balance; especially on JO + having so many allies with RS on your server!!! If you have 1 big clan on one side fill up with publics and switch all the other clans to the other side, but NEVER balance with switching the biggest clan!
I have told you this so many times and I'm getting bored. I can make a "how-to-balance" seminar if you still dont get it...
manuel1101
Serveradmin

Beitragvon manuel1101 » Fr 13. Mär 2015, 00:41

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Same balance shit again. So I have to post it easier to understand for all the admins:

1. Gaza Std: Teams balanced with each 1/3 publics. IDF wins because Std layout is absolute unbalanced.
IDF has 1 Tank + 2 Namer vs 1 HAT kit + 1 spg...

2. Hades: RUS with 50% pubs vs NED with 0% pubs + map is shit and unbalanced as hell. Good that it took 20min until some admin realizes the balance situation... Luckily Danger who was the only one knowing what fairplay means switched with his squad and balanced. RUS lost because balance was too late and deployment was shit already + AK is shit on this map.

3. Wanda: I dont know why but almost all 3dac switched to GER so my team was stacked as fuck.
GER won by only 30 tickets because sq 3 didnt defend the flag otherwise it would be way more.

You have to get your shit togheter and ensure balance; especially on JO + having so many allies with RS on your server!!! If you have 1 big clan on one side fill up with publics and switch all the other clans to the other side, but NEVER balance with switching the biggest clan!
I have told you this so many times and I'm getting bored. I can make a "how-to-balance" seminar if you still dont get it...

Watch your language pls. Sentences like " I can make a "how-to-balance" seminar if you still dont get it.." are not constructiv feedback!
Bild
ELmariachi
Community Member

Beitragvon ELmariachi » Fr 13. Mär 2015, 01:20

Wat? We had good balanced rounds today. no reasons for drama.

i remember it was like
8-0 in first round
120 - 0 in second round. (3dac split up and balanced)
and 37 - 0 in last round

niko this is ridiculous. if you would have a server running and some admin expierence you would understand that balancing an server is not as easy as posting :frown: posts in our forums. We are working hard for balance, but this isnt science and sometimes teams are quite even. even it doesnt look like its even. wrong decicions make the difference and decide matches. So when its 200+ Tickets at round ending, you can start crying about balance. thank you for your feedback niko.
Bild
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Fr 13. Mär 2015, 07:52

Manuel read the post again and you might find some feedback...

Machi i know that you always try to balance but first of all you guys have to accept that there a serious balance issues on your server and then you will be able to solve it, especially on JO.

If one big clan (>20 players) is joining fill up with publics first and switch all other clans (>5 players) to the other side. And don't ever balance with switching the whole biggest clan to the other side. Very simple!
And if some people here prefer to stack one side feel free to fight us in a proper clan match!
dergammla
Serveradmin
Re: AW: Joint Operations Feedback

Beitragvon dergammla » Fr 13. Mär 2015, 08:57

we had long internal discussions about so we (as in new & allies) do know what were doing by now
so before you come in here with wild allegations you need to realise that stacked teams are not the same as unbalanced teams
i wasnt there last night, but judging the game by the scores it seemed pretty balanced but its not even about that
i think a game is balanced when both sides find a proper amount of fun while playing
but if you think that any balanced game needs split up clans and an ending score of 1-0, i dont think youll end up having fun at all within pr
maybe thats the reason for your grumpy sounding posts and other players reactions to it ;)

GT-I9515
Bild

Zurück zu „[NEW] Joint Operations“