Application KidDeath_ZA

Want to be a part of the community? Sign in here!
KidDeath_ZA
Application KidDeath_ZA

Beitragvon KidDeath_ZA » Mi 8. Okt 2014, 23:51

Hey there guys my name is Kieran aka KidDeath_ZA and i would like to join the NEW community
I am 16 and have been playing PR for 3 years now, I would like to join your community cause my time zone is close to yours and i play on your server often and Public Players always complain about lack of admins, so look no further I am an experienced admin that has being an admin on servers from ArmA 2 and ArmA 3, I think that I would be a great addition to your community

thanks Kieran Aka KidDeath_ZA
:DD
Neander
Serveradmin
Re: Application KidDeath_ZA

Beitragvon Neander » Do 9. Okt 2014, 06:45

Hi KidDeath,

thanks for your application it's really nice to see that players around the globe want to join our community. Even though our server language is german and english we can't process your application like usual because our main language inside the community is german. The whole forum (except some single threads) are in german and we only speaking german in our community TS. Thats why it would be really hard for you to enjoy your stay on NEW.

On the other hand admin applications are not possible from the beginning. After joining the community you are a "normal" member with the "new" tag in lowercase. Admin applications are only possible if you are already a member of the community for atleast two months and the admins will decide about this application then.

If you are looking for a good english speaking clan/community maybe try to join 3dac or MERK. Both of them are honored partners of our community for a long time and we playing together nearly every day. I can really recommend booth of them.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to ask me or us!

Greatings
Neander | Chris
Grüße Neander | Chris Bild
Bild

Pflichtangabe zu den Inhaltsstoffen meiner Postings: Kompetenz, Erfahrung, geringe Anteile von Halbwissen. Kann Spuren von Ironie oder Hörensagen enthalten.

Zurück zu „Join us“