Instant warnings - spam by admin (no guts to even ask and give his name)

Report Players here!
Blackadder
Instant warnings - spam by admin (no guts to even ask and give his name)

Beitragvon Blackadder » Do 29. Okt 2015, 19:13

19:05 today - joined NEW - loaded the game, managed to only open map after joining - 10 sec in and i get warning for afk. i !r to say i have just fuken joined - warning again - language. !r again to ask to stop warning me then for afk within 10 sec - got another warning to stop complaint. Seriously - what is wrong with your admins? serious issues there? have i done something to you again following a reign of abusive warnings few weeks back for "learning to fly" ?
dergammla
Serveradmin
Re: AW: Instant warnings - spam by admin (no guts to even ask and give his name)

Beitragvon dergammla » Do 29. Okt 2015, 20:08

haha dude, are you serious? thats what we do, warn unassigned players and if they dont respond, theyll get kicked :) if the respond swearing, theyll get warned again, if they still cant let it go, theyll get warned again ;) its just a warn, thats what its there for, no harm done. get over it :)

edit: as you might have noticed, it was me. and its nothing personal, regulars will get the same warning and it might even happen that theyll get kicked while loading in, but youre the very first one to start bitching about it in such fashion :)

GT-I9515
Bild
Blackadder
Re: Instant warnings - spam by admin (no guts to even ask and give his name)

Beitragvon Blackadder » Do 29. Okt 2015, 21:18

Dude, I'm serious. U behave like total tard. In game and here. Next time u wannabe admin boy allow player to actually load up before whacking unwarranted warnings. If I'm ark for 5 min, if server busy 2-3 min, yeah warn and kick me. Not 10 sec in game where I can't even open squad menu to join.doh
Buschpilot453

Beitragvon Buschpilot453 » Do 29. Okt 2015, 22:15

Fix your attidude and try again Blackadder.
dergammla
Serveradmin
Re: AW: Instant warnings - spam by admin (no guts to even ask and give his name)

Beitragvon dergammla » Do 29. Okt 2015, 22:26

wow :mrgreen:
lock plz

GT-I9515
Bild
Blackadder

Beitragvon Blackadder » Fr 30. Okt 2015, 05:44

My attitude is just fine bushpilot. No need to fix it.

Why lock it wannabe admin boy? Is that cos u don't have any manners nor balls to apologise? Like u did to stompa in game for same warning? Or is that cos your argument is weak? Or is that cos u r overzealous and on a mission to ruin peoples game?

Next time give e warning when I load the game. If that's not good enough why wait 10 sec in game? Warn me on joining within 1st second.

No wonder NEW server only populates on rare occasions. And I thought that was one of the better ones. Clearly not. Even PRTA as much as it pains me to say that beats your server and the way you lot admin by miles. On any other server at the very least you can join - look the map, look the squads in see where you can fit. You even have time to scroll and see if any of your mates are in. And maybe after few min u get the polite knock on the door to check if you are afk.
dergammla
Serveradmin

Beitragvon dergammla » Fr 30. Okt 2015, 06:10

watch your tongue and listen up mister, im not constantly checking joining players and stopping time, if you get such a hard on because of a warning, you should maybe play on another server.
frankly, stompa isnt bitching ;) maybe he got some manners/proper attitude and knows how it works on new
will watch you closely :)

GT-I9515
Bild
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Fr 30. Okt 2015, 07:53

Dear Blackadder, next time you get warned for beeing afk after just joining just tell us this (!r just joined/!r not afk). If you use curse words in chat or your report, you will get warned again. If you spam !r, you will get warned. Nothing done wrong here.

Locked, because there is nothing of value happening.
Bild
BildBild
Mr.Sherenai: Ich gehe jetzt in den Park und schlürf mir einen mit nem dicken Eis.

Zurück zu „Report Player“