Not really reporting as much as rising a concern?

Report Players here!
Blackadder
Not really reporting as much as rising a concern?

Beitragvon Blackadder » Do 3. Sep 2015, 21:08

Hiya,

I played today on your server on Sareema US side app22:00. Looked at team composition and noticed lack of trans squad so created one - left it open as well.

And this is where the fun starts:
1. Immediate warning for not having mic despite talking to guys in helo on local
2. Another warning to not to learn to fly here - I'm quite frankly excellent pilot - ended the round with 248 points and 0 crashes/shoots down
3. Another warning at the same time for something, not sure what for thou
4. Then another warning for asset wasting

What was that warnings for in first place? I'm very much puzzled.

I have also reported a NEW fellow by the name of MrSherenai or something like that. He was leading apc squad and took ospery to what i can only assume fuck about a bit. Got told by numerous NEW folks he can do that as ospery is not claimable - not the point - the bloke was leading apc squad while not leading it. But never mind.

I have been in =MeRk= for many many many years (some of u might remember me by Patrick&Kyitha before becoming Blackadder) and just recently left and played PR since the down of time. A bit taken back by the whole situation today.

Kind regards,
Pat, the Blackadder
Zuletzt geändert von Blackadder am Fr 4. Sep 2015, 08:58, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin
Re: Not really reporting as much as rising a concern?

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » Fr 4. Sep 2015, 06:07

hello Blackadder,

First i was not there yesterday and i have no idea what happened, but Thursday is our Joint Operations day and on JO we are faster with warnings, kicks and bans and a MIC is neccesary. Its a event for the Mature players.

We prefer handing out warnings in the beginning and end on a tempban very fast to stop rookies destroying the round for all the other players.

to your report about MrSherenai i can only tell you that Transport assets are not claimable and he was free to take the Osprey.
It doesnt matter if the Squadleader is not with his squad for a moment, he still can lead his squad and when Logistics are required to build a FOB and the SL got killed he can respawn back in base and bring logistics to the front.

As i said before i wasnt there yesterday but im quite sure some of the other admins that were playing yesterday will show up and reply here.

cheers @ndy
Bild
Nate

Beitragvon Nate » Fr 4. Sep 2015, 11:17

Looks like a massive misunderstanding, I guess you didn't realize when you got adressed via SL chat or similar?
I was on the other team, so I don't know.

Here's the chatlog + relevant translations

[20:29 TEAM 2 ] [KSK] wenzul: blackadder mic?
[20:29 TEAM 1 ] [CAT] Microwaife: capping tower
[20:29 TEAM 1 ] [3dAC] Warrior_-_S.A: ROGER
[20:30 SQUAD 7 ] [KSK] Eichhoernsche: !k black mic
[20:30 SQUAD 7 ] [KSK] wenzul: !k blackk mic
[20:30 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] Rage: !w black mic
[20:30 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] Ranzpirat: blackadder do you know how to fly?
[20:30 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] Rage: !w blackad mic
[20:31 TEAM 2 ] BIackadder: stop wariming me o have mic
[20:32 SQUAD 7 ] [KSK] Gametime1311: !w acka learn to fly but dont here
[20:34 SQUAD 9 ] BIackadder: !r who is spamming warning on me all the time? wtf is wrong with u?
[20:35 SQUAD 9 ] BIackadder: !r mrsherenai - stealing osprey in apc squad :)
[20:36 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] Ranzpirat: dear blackadder, trans is NOT claimable
[20:36 GLOBAL ] [3dAC] Nate.: osprey is not claimable blackadder.
[20:36 GLOBAL ] [3dAC] Nate.: read the rules on newcommunity.eu
[20:36 SQUAD 7 ] [KSK] Buschpilot453: !w adder asset
[20:36 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] MrSherenai: was tust du busch? (<- what are you doing Busch?)
[20:37 TEAM 2 ] [KSK] Buschpilot453: wieso? (<- Why?)
[20:37 GLOBAL ] [3dAC] Nate.: its all good blackadder
[20:37 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] MrSherenai: der steht aufm carrier (<- He's standing on carrier)
[20:37 TEAM 2 ] [KSK] Buschpilot453: der kann nicht fliegen ( <- He can't fly)
[20:37 GLOBAL ] BIackadder: !r what asset waste? i get warned like fuken 5 times
[20:37 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] MrSherenai: ja hat aber schon nen warn (<- Ye but he already got warned)
[20:37 TEAM 2 ] [KSK] Buschpilot453: und reden will er mit uns auch nicht (<- and on top of that he doesn't want to talk to us)
[20:37 TEAM 2 ] [NEW] MrSherenai: das ist ein anderes thema (<- that is a different topic)
Blackadder

Beitragvon Blackadder » Fr 4. Sep 2015, 12:29

i was talking to the guys in helo on local - they talked back, some at least. very quiet mics on some - as later i spoke to Rage and Ranzpirat in helo on local and no problems at all. knock some sense on your lot, mainly ksk people - i can see !k on me as well. wow. lots of rage. is that cos i no longer wear =MeRk= and that enrages people somehow? or a clan tags give you a pause and benefit of a doubt before you think none clan peeps are noobs and can't play?
Buschpilot453

Beitragvon Buschpilot453 » Fr 4. Sep 2015, 12:42

Hey Blackadder,
Reason for all these warnings was you not responding on mumble. Everyone was screaming at you to stop but you just kept flying right into the enemies. Maybe you should lower your ingame sound so you can hear what others are saying when sitting inside a chopper.

About the warning regarding asset waste, like Andy said already; On thursday we like to hand out warnings before we have to temp ban someone for crashing choppers. You didnt look too confident on what you do while landing + no response on mumble was quite suspicious.

In the end its just a warning and you didnt get kicked so all is good, no harm done.

Might want to read the server rules in case you didnt do so already. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4

//edit: I really dont care if you wear a clantag or not. Doesnt matter if you are Merk/NEW/KSK or whatnot. Not sure why this would matter at all.
Zäiddn
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Zäiddn » Fr 4. Sep 2015, 12:51

Hey Blackadder,
thanks for rising up the concern. Mistakes are beeing made by the Admins. You have
to know, that sometimes it is really difficult to manage all reports and all behavoirs of
the players on the server and to play the game at the same time. Misunderstandings can happen.
I think the admin decisions against you werent made on purpose.
MrSherenai

Beitragvon MrSherenai » Fr 4. Sep 2015, 13:44

I have been doing trans from the very first beginning when the priority was high or the apc down because nobody else did it. Comms were not disturbed by it and someone else took care of the squad on the ground as fireteam leader. No derping at all.
Bild
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
-Georg S. Patton
Blackadder

Beitragvon Blackadder » Fr 4. Sep 2015, 18:03

In all honesty i don't mind a lot of stuff and i do enjoy your server. Always did. If I wasn't sitting on Merk i was sitting on NEW. As it happens it is well managed server and in the sea of hmmm, half managed servers with a lot of hot heads on admin side.

i have my local settings well set for flying with effects at 15%, music at 15%. Never had problems before so it's a new to me guys had to scream - i hardly heard so maybe they need to readjust? Again - no one else complaint and i did fly with peeps that game, spoken on squad channel and it was fine.

Anyhow - just a concern as i said - no biggie. See you all in game, but please, before you start warning or kicking speak to me? :aufsmaul:

Zurück zu „Report Player“