Admin abuse Amokandy

Report Players here!
Frontliner
Re: Admin abuse Amokandy

Beitragvon Frontliner » Sa 4. Apr 2015, 18:24

ELmariachi hat geschrieben:I build that FOB to set an TOW and a .50cal - but both got destroyed instanly by american mortars at this time already and it was only me and BIO who survived the mortar attack - And then you shot first from PLA OP BASE and that was me who shot back at you while trying to to revive my Squad. Then you came down to the FOB and killed BIO and me - at this time there was nothing left except a single overunned Firebase - But you guys took advantage and camped the FOB and used and MMG Hummvee to attack Vehicles leaving and returning to main- At least you camped there for about 5 Mins untill finally a breacher shown up to plant an C4. This FOB was not a thread anymore and a simple mortar attack would have finish the job.

Well, but to be honest, the only thing that is punishable was Niko assaulting via Ops Base(which you didn't consider a rule break yourself at the time, I may add - you probably forgot about it in the heat of the moment). Everything else, as in
assaulting an FOB(active or not) that's NOT on the last flag,
staying near main base shooting at vehicles that're out of DoD,
waiting for a Breacher to arrive to kill the remainder of an FOB
and not calling in the mortars to destroy the FOB completely
are totally fine by your own rules. Parts of it are stretching fair play, I know, but none of that is forbidden besides him being on Ops Base.

You want to punish Niko for a rule break? That's fine, go for it. But the moment you're accusing him of shit that's not punishable by your own rules I expect you to be honest enough with yourself to not bring that up in order to discredit him(like there was a need for that), but sadly the way it's phrased here I cannot help but feel that's why you mentioned it. I know there has been a lot of bad blood between you and Niko, but I would still urge you to be fair regardless.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think I'll put that out here as a reminder.

You went there half way before any asset been build. when you came up there, the mortars werent even build yet. they were still busy shovelling the pits. And your team had very effective Mortars, why you dont leave the job for them?

I think we can both agree that it would've been silly to just let them erect the mortars only to shoot them in the face 20 seconds later. And like above, why have the mortars do it when you can just do it yourself? Strategically speaking it's much wiser for the mortars to assist your team where it's in trouble than call them for help when you're going to have no problems anyways.
Nate

Beitragvon Nate » Sa 4. Apr 2015, 19:09

Bild

ich glaube es wurde alles gesagt.
Niemand ist ganz unschuldig, nach den letzten "Eskalationen" müssen wir
es jetzt nicht noch weiter hochschaukeln, zumal wegen so 'ner kleinen Sache.
ELmariachi
Community Member

Beitragvon ELmariachi » Sa 4. Apr 2015, 19:22

Hello Frontliner welcome to this discussion,
i expected Niko to reply, but i am fine to discuss that with you instead.

Frontliner hat geschrieben:Well, but to be honest, the only thing that is punishable was Niko assaulting via Ops Base(which you didn't consider a rule break yourself at the time, I may add - you probably forgot about it in the heat of the moment). Everything else, as in
assaulting an FOB(active or not) that's NOT on the last flag,
staying near main base shooting at vehicles that're out of DoD,
waiting for a Breacher to arrive to kill the remainder of an FOB
and not calling in the mortars to destroy the FOB completely
are totally fine by your own rules. Parts of it are stretching fair play, I know, but none of that is forbidden besides him being on Ops Base.

I remember i unmutet myself in teamspeak and ask for an admin on US Side because of those shots coming from PLA OP - but muted me instanly and got back in the heat of battle - dont know if any admin on US side heard me.

You are right, the FOB incident is not part of the rulebrake but it was pretty much grey area and just reflects my opinion - why camp the supply route and wait for an breacher instead of letting your mortars finish the job they have started? I mean the fob was not a threat anymore. TOW and HMG was destroyed long before niko went down there. If i would be Niko at this time and i would have no breacher beside me i would mark the fob and call mortars for them. Camping there was nothing else as unessessary bending the rules. I know the fob was close to the dirtroad which lead to main but the assets been build far from the fob.

Frontliner hat geschrieben:You want to punish Niko for a rule break? That's fine, go for it. But the moment you're accusing him of shit that's not punishable by your own rules I expect you to be honest enough with yourself to not bring that up in order to discredit him(like there was a need for that), but sadly the way it's phrased here I cannot help but feel that's why you mentioned it. I know there has been a lot of bad blood between you and Niko, but I would still urge you to be fair regardless.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think I'll put that out here as a reminder.

You are right, i am not best friend with Niko but i am still trying the be fair and objecive thats why i watched the BR file before others and suggest other admins to do the same so we all have the best view on the details - Like i said the FOB incident is not part of the rulebreaking but how Niko managed this situation was pretty much grey area. my opinion.

You went there half way before any asset been build. when you came up there, the mortars werent even build yet. they were still busy shovelling the pits. And your team had very effective Mortars, why you dont leave the job for them?

I think we can both agree that it would've been silly to just let them erect the mortars only to shoot them in the face 20 seconds later. And like above, why have the mortars do it when you can just do it yourself? Strategically speaking it's much wiser for the mortars to assist your team where it's in trouble than call them for help when you're going to have no problems anyways.[/quote]

4.3.2 This excludes fighting against active threats which are currently positioned in that area.
( Manned AA / AT / Mortar positions, AA/AT Infantry or heavy assets such as Tanks, APCs, ect)
A Firebase is not a threat!

Mortars were`nt active at this time and the fob was no threat at all.

Frontliner hat geschrieben:And like above, why have the mortars do it when you can just do it yourself?

When you are good to go - means the breacher is on your side and the job can be done in less than 1 minute.. But camping there to wait 5mins for the breacher is totally waste of time. specially when the treat is gone und you are just having the company of dead bodies.

best reagrds

mariachi
Bild
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » So 5. Apr 2015, 11:20

guys stop talking about useless bullshit, discuss the video proof !

06:50 min GPMG Hmmwv beschießt PLA Operationsbase keine feinde waren zu dem zeitpunkt in der nähe
10:00 min aktives engagement der PLA Operationsbase immer noch keine feinde an der flagge
10:15 min Hmmwv von Osten zerstört
11:00 min respawn an buildingsite, direkter weg zurück zur PLA Operationsbase immer noch keine feinde an der flagge
15:00 min niko direkt an PLA operationsbase kein feind im bereich der flagge, keine fob oder sonst etwas
20:00 min niko beschießt aus PLA operationsbase die fob unterhalb richtung PLA Main und stirbt
21:38 min niko wird revived und platziert Rally in der PLA Operationsbase
22:00 min niko bewegt sich aus der PLA Operationsbase in richtung feind fob zwischen operationsbase und main
25:00 min niko erreicht feind fob und campt dort die fob wird nicht zerstört
29:00 min fob zerstört
~40:00 min niko respawnt in der main und fährt mit einem Hmmwv wieder richtung PLA Operationsbase (kein feind oder fob an der flagge)
47:00 min niko ist auf höhe der hänge brücke Östlich der PLA Operationsbase, FOB wird bei PLA Operationsbase geschaufelt, niko bewegt sich auf die PLA operationsbase zu.
49:00 min niko wird 50m vor der PLA Operationsbase aus der Operationsbase beschossen
49:30 min erster mörser wird geschaufelt
49:31 min niko wird gekillt
50:30 min zweiter mörser wird geschaufelt
50:55 min niko wird revived
52:50 min erstes C4 an der mortar fob
53:00 min kisten werden zerstört, fob ist down, das squad vercampt sich in operationsbase und zerstört die mörser nicht
55:00 min das squad wird engaged, mörser immer noch nicht zerstört
58:00 min mörser immer noch up squad campt immer noch im compound
~59:00 min niko wird gekickt mörser immer noch up
60:00 min mörser down weil gegnerischer commander demolisht hat
Bild
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » So 5. Apr 2015, 12:39

Damit man etwas richtig verstehen/erklären kann muss man den Zusammenhang sehen und verstehen. Aus deinem Video sieht man nicht warum mein squad über OB gelaufen ist. Man sieht auch nicht dass westlich von OB eine FOB mit hmg, tow usw stand, welche man nur aus der Richtung angreifen kann. Man sieht nicht dass 2 APCs und ein Jeep kamen als wir an der FOB waren auch wenn FOB Camp bei euch erlaubt ist (was wir jedoch nicht gemacht haben)
Und in dem Thread geht es darum ob der Kick am Ende gerechtfertigt war oder nicht.
Nice try mit einem subjektiv erstellten Video das Thema zu ändern!
Ich finde es sehr schade dass einige hier versuchen mich unbegründet zu diskreditieren obwohl ich als fairer, immer auf teamplay achtender Spieler bekannt bin.
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » So 5. Apr 2015, 13:38

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Ich finde es sehr schade dass einige hier versuchen mich unbegründet zu diskreditieren obwohl ich als fairer, immer auf teamplay achtender Spieler bekannt bin.

*hust*
fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Damit man etwas richtig verstehen/erklären kann muss man den Zusammenhang sehen und verstehen. Aus deinem Video sieht man nicht warum mein squad über OB gelaufen ist. Man sieht auch nicht dass westlich von OB eine FOB mit hmg, tow usw stand, welche man nur aus der Richtung angreifen kann.

die FOB kann man auch aus anderen richtungen angreifen und muss nicht den 100m umweg über die Flagge machen.
fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Und in dem Thread geht es darum ob der Kick am Ende gerechtfertigt war oder nicht.

eben. und das war er und wie man in dem video sieht sogar noch mehr.
fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Nice try mit einem subjektiv erstellten Video das Thema zu ändern!

1. ist das BR file frei zugänglich jeder kann sich die mühe machen das anzuschauen wenn er der meinung ist mein video wäre subjektiv
2. zeigt das video das in der PLA Operationsbase kein feind war, obwohl du behauptest du wärest von dort beschossen worden. siehe:
fecht_niko hat geschrieben:I was leading a US 4 men INF squad. Enemies build mortars on last flag & shot with snipers/ARs from there. 2nd CHN flag was in play.

PS:
fecht_niko hat geschrieben:My squad killed everyone on the FOB and wanted we move to the next flag but we got engaged very close from all directions so we were busy with revives. I got warned and informed the admins about the mortar FOB.

eigentlich hätte ich mir die mühe mit dem video nicht machen brauchen weil du hier selber zugibst gegen unsere Serverrules verstoßen zuhaben.
Denn: die FOB ist kein Threat an der letzten flagge und die Mörser hattest du ja gar nicht vor zu zerstören, wie du 1. hier zugegeben hast und 2. man das sogar im video sieht.
Bild
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » So 5. Apr 2015, 14:02

Ein guter SL schickt sein squad nicht frontal gegen ein hmg, sondern flankiert.
Der Satz: my squad killed everyone on the fob and went to the next flag bezieht sich auf die FOB zwischen OB und der Tempelflagge. Auch hier ist es normal als squad zuerst die FOB auszunehmen und dann zur Flagge zu laufen. Es ist auch absolut legitim auf einen breacher zu warten (auch hier fairplay da kein spawncampen)
Und nein dein Kick war nicht in Ordnung wie hier schon einige externe festgestellt haben.
Man kann auch ein Mörsersquad ausnehmen dass gerade am schaufeln ist.
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » So 5. Apr 2015, 14:36

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Der Satz: my squad killed everyone on the fob and went to the next flag bezieht sich auf die FOB zwischen OB und der Tempelflagge.

nein dein satz bezog sich auf den moment wo du gekickt wurdest und da warst du an einer ganz anderen FOB.

Der Zeitpunkt den du versuchst hier zu inszenieren war etwa 20min vorher also absolut kein bezug.

Deine ewigen Ausreden und Lügengeschichten gehen uns als Community auf die Nerven.
Benimm dich endlich wie ein Erwachsener und sieh ein das du schon wieder scheisse gebaut hast.

und Frontliner und konsorten die du hier als "Externe" ansiehst verlieren hier im thread ihre gesamte glaubwürdigkeit, nur mal so als denk anstoß für die "Externen".
Bild
Headless86

Beitragvon Headless86 » So 5. Apr 2015, 15:41

Deine ewigen Ausreden und Lügengeschichten gehen uns als Community auf die Nerven.
Benimm dich endlich wie ein Erwachsener und sieh ein das du schon wieder scheisse gebaut hast.

Wow, das ist schon ziemlich schlimm hier zu lesen. Niko hat Recht ob der Situation, die Feinde wären auch 2 minuten später wieder dort gewesen und hätten ihre Mörser wieder aufgebaut, aber was soll`s. Diskutieren mit euch bringt leider garnichts. Am Ende war der Kick ja auch nicht allzu tragisch, wenn auch ungerechtfertigt. Aber eines noch und das ist mir recht wichtig, Andy: Bitte behalt deine Respektlosigkeiten für dich. Muss nicht sein, gell.

Wir haben so eine kleine Community, wir sollten versuchen besser miteinander auszukommen.

Alles Gute
Zuletzt geändert von Headless86 am So 5. Apr 2015, 15:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » So 5. Apr 2015, 15:44

Headless86 hat geschrieben:

Wow, das ist schon ziemlich schlimm hier zu lesen. Niko hat Recht ob der Situation, die Feinde wären auch 2 minuten später wieder dort gewesen und hätten ihre Mörser wieder aufgebaut, aber was soll`s. Diskutieren mit euch bringt leider garnichts. Am Ende war der Kick ja auch nicht allzu tragisch, wenn auch ungerechtfertigt. Aber eines noch und das ist mir recht wichtig, Andy: Bitte behalt deine Respektlosigkeiten für dich. Muss nicht sein, gell.

Alles Gute

welche respektlosigkeit ?

habt ihr euch die BR files angeschaut? er hat nichtmal anstalten gemacht die Mörser zu zerstören.
also wer das video nicht in voller länge geschaut hat (oder das BR file wer der meinung ist ich würde das zu subjektiv sehen) braucht hier nicht mehr posten.
Bild

Zurück zu „Report Player“