Admin abuse Amokandy

Report Players here!
Curry-Chicken
Re: Admin abuse Amokandy

Beitragvon Curry-Chicken » Di 31. Mär 2015, 11:09

3ti65 hat geschrieben:The moment you use jevski as comparision on admin decisions is the moment you lose the argument.

Alright you got me on that one :P

Curry.
Bild

ELmariachi: "spread on the Map like Ants on Soda..."
K4on: "Ich gammel hier im Hochsitz aufem Berg, und es regnet in strömen..."
K4on: "Darum bin ich auch so lange online xD"
Pheelz: "wooden pussies"
Frontliner

Beitragvon Frontliner » Di 31. Mär 2015, 12:12

When you do some kind of special operations to destroy the enemy fob it may happen that not all of your squadmembers will survive this operation. Camping and trying to revive everyone, to leave as a unit results in a statelemate like you had it, with the enemy respawning trying to get you away from their Operationsbase.

I wasn't there, but usually we go for revives first and then try to make our get away like one would think you're supposed to as a team. Niko said to me that he answered your warning(If it was written in the chat then the logs should confirm it that, if not then maybe you missed it? In all fairness, that's still a possibility.) and tried making his way out but the assault was already on, preventing them from doing so. It's rather specific case of a squad entering a "grey zone", turning it out of play and then being hindered to leave(which is not on Niko's part, I might at), it's a severe rule break? The road between right and wrong is very narrow here, I think that one could very well argue that the US were fine with them being trapped there to the point that they didn't enforce the rule break being punished themselves, even though it was against them. And I believe part of it ending in a kick is that Andy assumed that Niko wasn't trying hard enough or at all, which the two of them could've just talked over then and there by mumble or chat(even though Niko misses out on the latter more often than not).

You weren't surrounded!
The northern and north-western side of Operation Base was completely free, there where no players at all. And i don't know why you're talking about admin abuse. We discussed this in TS and the available Admins came to that decision!

[Again, I need to stress that I wasn't there playing at the time, but even if there were no enemies near main, or coming from main, it's the last place you want to go. Op Base has no exit to the east, leaving west will result in falling to your death due to the cliffs, south has enemies incoming(judging by your post) and north is main base. It should be noted that it's reasonable to assume that hostiles respawn on main base every now and then independantly of flag layout, so all you can do is hope for relief or an opening in the southern assault party. Again, it doesn't seem to me like the US were particularly concerned with Niko breaking rules, and* the whole thing could've been solved with
!s Niko, leave Ops Base
!s US, let the squad on Ops Base leave.
Do you think that's any good?]*

Edit: *Was initially under the impression that Niko was on CN side assault the US Ops Base(w/e it's called) due to a mistake. Unlike what I said earlier whether or not a get-away via would've only be likely if the flag layout was to the South and no enemies were at Con Side, eg, but it's a really big gamble moving North where there is practically no cover even if the flag layout was on the southern side.
[GER]Birnd

Beitragvon [GER]Birnd » Di 31. Mär 2015, 17:57

I watched the BR File.
Mortars, HMG and a Firebase were on last Flag. Niko and his Squad took the Firebase out and got engaged close south from a few Soilders shortly after who flanked and moved activly. They had casualties and got shot at by 1 Guy from the far Northwest. Shortly after Niko was kicked.

Looked up the Server Rules.

4.3.1 Attacking or getting in the radius of the last capable flag of the AAS order is allowed only, if the AAS status of the flag is marked as active.

4.3.2 This excludes fighting against active threats which are currently positioned in that area.
( Manned AA / AT / Mortar positions, AA/AT Infantry or heavy assets such as Tanks, APCs, ect)
A Firebase is not a threat!

There was an active Mortar emplacement and he was bound by Infantry Combat after.

Regardless, the Tone of Nikos Posts is not ok and embarresses me as a WGP Member.
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Di 31. Mär 2015, 20:54

Okay, as I am hearing different Opinions about this BR file, I will watch it now before adding anything more to this discussion. I will be pissed if there has been bullshiting.

edit: the demo crashes without warning for me on random times when fastforwarding. :(( Known fixes?
Bild
BildBild
Mr.Sherenai: Ich gehe jetzt in den Park und schlürf mir einen mit nem dicken Eis.
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » Fr 3. Apr 2015, 18:03

hier ohne weiteren ausreden !
Bild
K4on
Administrator

Beitragvon K4on » Fr 3. Apr 2015, 18:16

video is pretty clear to me.
Bild
Weed-Killer:"MEC just started throwing people at us blindly." from all 4 directions.
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Fr 3. Apr 2015, 19:03

Video is pretty clear that you warned me while close combat.
After that we also got engaged all the time and we were busy with revives between attacks.

Still same answer that Birnd gave.
MrSherenai

Beitragvon MrSherenai » Fr 3. Apr 2015, 19:05

It shows that you were not supposed to be there in the first place and thats what all the discussion is about.
Bild
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
-Georg S. Patton
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Fr 3. Apr 2015, 20:17

1-3 attack (actually only 1 attack): My squad members told me that enemies are shooting us from Operation Base, so we shot back with the granate humvee and checked the area but got shot before by AT.

After that we respawned and went back to check the area and we got engaged. CHN had FOB between main & Operation Base.

We moved to the FOB and cleared the area.

After that we went to the next flag, cleared the area (CHN had again FOB very close to their main) and got TK by friendly mortars.

Then we got intel from CO about enemy mortars on Operation Base and went there to clear it and got engaged by several enemies afterwards. Warning was directly during cqc. No time, or space to leave the area because we got either engaged or were busy with revives.

All in all the first "attack" on Operation Base wasn't legit (there was no enemy) but I got that intel. After that everything was within the rules & my report was about the kick during the mortar base attack.
ELmariachi
Community Member

Beitragvon ELmariachi » Sa 4. Apr 2015, 14:41

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:1-3 attack (actually only 1 attack): My squad members told me that enemies are shooting us from Operation Base, so we shot back with the granate humvee and checked the area but got shot before by AT

You been shot by one small Squad around the Ropebridge (D7) - Your Squad went there and the Mark19 killed half of the Squad then you lost the Mark19 Humwve and your two remaining Guys were busy with the rest of the Squad but killed the last guy when you returned, then you went up on the Flag (B7)

Niko guess whats between D7 and B7 ?! Its C7 - Your Firefight at D7 doesnt allows you to cross C7 sector to occupy B7 an sector the rules are strickly forbidding to attack except theres an active thread or the flag is in the AAS order.

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:we got engaged. CHN had FOB between main & Operation Base - We moved to the FOB and cleared the area

I build that FOB to set an TOW and a .50cal - but both got destroyed instanly by american mortars at this time already and it was only me and BIO who survived the mortar attack - And then you shot first from PLA OP BASE and that was me who shot back at you while trying to to revive my Squad. Then you came down to the FOB and killed BIO and me - at this time there was nothing left except a single overunned Firebase - But you guys took advantage and camped the FOB and used and MMG Hummvee to attack Vehicles leaving and returning to main- At least you camped there for about 5 Mins untill finally a breacher shown up to plant an C4. This FOB was not a thread anymore and a simple mortar attack could have finish the job.

fecht_niko hat geschrieben:Then we got intel from CO about enemy mortars on Operation Base and went there to clear it and got engaged by several enemies afterwards. Warning was directly during cqc. No time, or space to leave the area because we got either engaged or were busy with revives

You went there half way before any asset been build. when you came up there, the mortars werent even build yet. they were still busy shovelling the pits. And your team had very effective Mortars, why you dont leave the job for them?
Dateianhänge
mapoverview_gpm_cq_16.jpg
mapoverview_gpm_cq_16.jpg (184.34 KiB) 539 mal betrachtet
Bild

Zurück zu „Report Player“