Admin abuse Amokandy

Report Players here!
fecht_niko

Admin abuse Amokandy

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Mo 30. Mär 2015, 17:55

Qwai River 10min ago.

I was leading a US 4 men INF squad. Enemies build mortars on last flag & shot with snipers/ARs from there. 2nd CHN flag was in play.
My squad killed everyone on the FOB and wanted we move to the next flag but we got engaged very close from all directions so we were busy with revives. I got warned and informed the admins about the mortar FOB.
3min later I got kicked.

It would be better to tell people to not build mortars on Qwai first flag
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin
Re: Admin abuse Amokandy

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » Mo 30. Mär 2015, 20:09

Hello niko,

you have been warned to leave the area of their last flag as the mortars were already destroyed.
There was no response from you at all.

When you do some kind of special operations to destroy the enemy fob it may happen that not all of your squadmembers will survive this operation. Camping and trying to revive everyone, to leave as a unit results in a statelemate like you had it, with the enemy respawning trying to get you away from their Operationsbase.

After more then 5 minutes i had a look at the minimap again and you still had not made any attempt to leave the flag alone.

This resulted in your kick.
Bild
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Mo 30. Mär 2015, 23:02

So you mean that a squad that is destroying mortars, killing ARs & Snipers (who are shooting friendlys at attacking flag) should suicide or not revive because "this happens to spec-ops" ?
And you know that it is hard to leave this position when u are surrounded?
I have never seen any admin on any server dealing with this situation like you.
Would be nice to hear what other admins think about this.

PS: Btw I answered to your warning and let you know that there is the enemy mortar FOB!
Flashp0int94
Community Member

Beitragvon Flashp0int94 » Di 31. Mär 2015, 00:26

You weren't surrounded!
The northern and north-western side of Operation Base was completely free, there where no players at all. And i don't know why you're talking about admin abuse. We discussed this in TS and the available Admins came to that decision!
Bild
This is my Panzerbefehlwagen, it befehls Panzer. ~KassaReD
Curry-Chicken

Beitragvon Curry-Chicken » Di 31. Mär 2015, 01:07

Actually I’ve been in that situation before, more than once. Jevski actually kicked me once for that (back in the NwA days).
The path is small between leaving wounded people behind or staying in the No-Go-Zone while breaking the server rules.
At some point one side needs to decide it, usually it gets decided by the admins since the players are too focused on trying to stay alive.

From what I can see there was no admin abuse. You have been warned to leave the area as well as given enough time to do so.
However thanks for taking it to the forums and reporting it Niko.

cheers,
Curry.
Bild

ELmariachi: "spread on the Map like Ants on Soda..."
K4on: "Ich gammel hier im Hochsitz aufem Berg, und es regnet in strömen..."
K4on: "Darum bin ich auch so lange online xD"
Pheelz: "wooden pussies"
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Di 31. Mär 2015, 07:12

@ Flashpoint: N & NW is DoD

@ Curry: Like I told you before it looks like a very personal decision because I have never seen anyone from NEW or their allies being kicked for the same reason.
Amok@ndy
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Amok@ndy » Di 31. Mär 2015, 08:18

Bild

there is no DoD N or NW that would prevent an extraction.

also i was sitting in the littlebird in main but no one requested transport.
Bild
fecht_niko

Beitragvon fecht_niko » Di 31. Mär 2015, 08:28

You are right with DoD but we got attacked from N, even the CO informed me about that.

But it doesnt make any sense to dicuss with you any further.

Everyone here can make his own mind about your admin ability!
Zuletzt geändert von fecht_niko am Di 31. Mär 2015, 12:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ranzpirat
Serveradmin

Beitragvon Ranzpirat » Di 31. Mär 2015, 08:52

Nonetheless of the outcome, thank you for doing the report on our forums and please continue doing so (as well as your clanmates). You may have seen that we take this seriously, even if you and the three admins involved differ in opinion.

If you dont think this needs to be discussed anymore, this can be closed.

ps.: Yes, we kicked 3dac Members before if they broke/borderlined the rules. Even though OFCOURSE we try/will to do this stuff (involving NEW, new and allies) internaly.
Bild
BildBild
Mr.Sherenai: Ich gehe jetzt in den Park und schlürf mir einen mit nem dicken Eis.
3ti65

Beitragvon 3ti65 » Di 31. Mär 2015, 10:51

The moment you use jevski as comparision on admin decisions is the moment you lose the argument.

I think its lame to have people on your first flag engaging enemies and then kick the enemies that kill those people. Why should they leave again? So the enemies can do the same stuff again from a high grounds position?

Zurück zu „Report Player“